Innovation Battle in Ukraine,
February 28, 2019
Congratulations to the winner of the First Battle of Innovations in Ukraine - YouScan!
On the last day of winter, February 28, Startup.Network, in partnership with KPMG, opened a new format - the Battle of Innovations!
Thank you very much to all our guests who came to our event!
Special thanks to all the experts from our jury who helped us select the best of the best solutions presented.
The jury of the First Battle of Innovation was very representative:
• Alexander Soroka, CEO & Founder at Startup.Network;
• Konstantin Karpushin, Head of Innovation at CIS, Head of Transfer at Ukraine, Partner at KPMG;
• Emanuele Volpe, Chief Innovation Officer at DTEK (Ukraine);
• Aleksey Mas, Lead of Innovation Lab at Kyivstar;
• Oleksandr Striamets, PhD, X & D Leader, Samsung R & D Institute Ukraine;
• Svitlana Khutka, Ph.D., U.World Foundation CEO (USA), Social Indicators Center Executive Director;
• Alexander Kryshtal, Head of Digital Hub, Raiffeisen Bank Aval;
• Igor Rusnak, Strategic and Development Officer, OTP Bank Ukraine;
• Pavlo Ryzhii, Innovations Manager for Philip Morris Ukraine Caucuses and Moldova;
• Vitaliy Chernyuk, Head of the Expert Group on Communications and Strategic Planning;
• Vitalii Ilchenko, Founder of "UKRAVIT", CEO;
• Katerina Litvinenko, Regional Corporate Sales & Marketing Manager TURKISH AIRLINES;
• Mykola Takzey, Marketing Expert, Innovation Catalyst, Transformation Ambassador;
• Denys Gurak, Partner, Member of the Supervisory Board of Innovations Development Platform.
The event included an extremely interesting and useful panel discussion on the experience of introducing innovations in corporations: successful cases and the main problems of such implementations. Konstantin Karpushin (KPMG), Emanuele Volpe (DTEK), Aleksey Mas (Kyivstar), Mykola Takzey (Philip Morris) shared their vision and insight with the guests of the event. The discussion was moderated by Alexander Soroka.
And we are very pleased that we were able to select exactly those innovative solutions among very, very many and worthy ones that aroused real keen interest among such venerable experts as our Jury!
The voting results were as follows:
The most innovative solution was recognized by YouScan - AI-powered Social Media Image Recognition for Brands. The decision received 4.29 points from the jury!
The second place in terms of innovation with an average score of 4.08 went to UniExo, who presented a robotic exoskeleton for rehabilitation.
And the third place went to the Swedish project Swedish Energy Systems - System of energy optimization of non-industrial buildings with 3.86 points.
All other presented innovative solutions also received due attention of experts and guests of the event:
Phantasmic - Virtual and Augmented Reality - 3.79
Activechat - LEGO ™ for chatbots and voice agents - 3.77
Raccoon.Recovery - Personalized rehabilitation after injuries and stroke - 3.50
KPMG Innovation factory - award-winning idea & innovation management software - 3.25
Upswot - Software product for Lenders - 3.17
Magic Innovations - Innovative Solutions for Entertainment and Advertising - 2.85
More details about all innovations can be found on the page of our event: https://battle.startup.network/ru/events/387709/
Thanks to the sponsor of the joys of our event - Emozzi - the winner received a whole box of positive emotions!
Startup.Network thanks everyone who took part in our event! We are always open to cooperation and partnership!
Together we will achieve more!
We will be glad to see you all!